When it comes to New Year’s resolutions, I’m all about being yourself. Just a much shinier, cleaner version of yourself.
So I took the liberty of building a resolutions list for you. It’s just the kind of guy I am. And one by one, you can scrub them off the list. #seewhatididthere 2014, here we come.
- Learn a language. I like my women to be worldly, so that you can call me things like franco, frankie, franca etc.
- Ask more questions. Sometimes I think people only want me for my rugged good looks. I’ve got a soft side too, you know.
- Take up yoga. Scrub, stretch, salute the sun. Alliteration just makes sense.
- Spend more time sans pants. Learn to be comfortable in your own skin, you probably don’t realise just how sexy it is.
- Learn to put your phone away in company. Except if I’m your companion and we’re in the shower. I do love a good selfie #thefrankeffect
- This leads me to the most important resolution of all: make more time for scrubbing. You and your various shower buddies will thank you for it. As will I.