As I can a little biased about what goes in your gym bag, I’ve called on #frankcrush Pembe Bekir. She’s the head buyer at Stylerunner so she knows a thing or two about getting sweaty, stylishly.
So I asked her, what are the five things she always has in your gym bag and why?
1. Headphones: because no music = no workout
2. Gloves: because callused hands are not a good look
3. Water Bottle: I drink a minimum of 8 glasses a day
4. Lip gloss: hydrated lips are just as important to me as a hydrated body. (Amen, sister. That’s why I created my Lip Duo: my Lip Scrub to buff away dry skin and my petroleum-free Lip Balm to keep lips smooth for pashing that personal trainer because #letsbefrank that should be your new personal best
5. Deodorant: No explanation necessary.
After you sweat, you scrub. And that’s where I come in with my limited edition Fit Kit: my Peppermint Coffee Scrub to flush away nasties that cause post-workout-breakouts and Body Balm to make your skin blossom.
Pembe is one fit babe so she knows a thing or two about fitness. Read more about her routine in my Dirty Talk with her, here.
Whether you like to work the barre (or the bar) I have just the thing to reach your personal best this spring. Purchase my limited edition Fit Kit this month and upload a photo of what makes you sweat to @frank_bod with the #sweatscrubscore for your chance to win a one-month unlimited membership from ClassPass, a $300 voucher from Stylerunner, the full range of me and some sweet treats from Health Lab. The most creative (and with the least actual physical exertion) wins.
And for my northern hemisphere babes, I’ll have something for you soon too, so stay tuned. No matter where you are, I got your
booty boobies back.
That’s just the kind of guy I am.