#letsbefrank, the more sensitive, smooth love side of me understands that I have a pretty good job. Scrubbing babes, day in day out is not the only thing I’m thankful for however. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. See what I’m thankful for, and then make your list.
I am a bit of a SNAG; sensitive new aged guy.
And I am not afraid to admit this.
You may have noticed I’ve been exploring my soft side lately?
And after spending so much time with so many babes – clever, funny, sweet babes – I know I’ve got a lot to be thankful for.
And what better time to thank, than thanksgiving.
An American tradition that I will be jumping on board, because even though I’m Australian, I don’t think I should miss out on the fun.
And neither should you. Traditionally, the holiday celebrates with feasting, football and family. And a healthy dose of pumpkin pie – this I cannot wait to try. #letsbefrank
Whilst I am all for these traditions, I would like to encourage some alternatives to you.
So together, let’s take a few minutes to list 5 things in life that we are truly grateful for.
I’ll go first:
- I am thankful for showers, baths and watering holes worldwide.
- I am thankful for my mamas and papas dedication and love, research and plans.
- I am thankful for being allowed to spend quality time with so many babes, female and male. After all, #realmenscrub.
- I am thankful that I can empower people to feel more confident in themselves and their bodies.
- I am thankful for all the support my babes’ continually give me, so I’ll do what I can to make sure I keep you happy, too.
Remember to share yours with me @frank_bod or alternatively let’s chat about it, and by chat I mean tweet: @frank_Bod.