I’m usually quite humble: not one to brag or toot my own horn.
But each year when Australia Day rolls round, I like to take a moment (while scrubbing, obviously), to appreciate the things that make my home country so great.
So without further adieu here we go.
- Beaches, because bikinis.
- Waterfalls and forests, because bikinis. And hiking.
- AFL, because babes appreciate men in shorts. So I’m told.
- Mates, because one is company, two is a crowd and three is a party. Which brings me to our laid-back attitude: everyone wants to scrub.
- Sunscreen and thongs (that’s sandals for those Americans playing along) are a go-to, and denim cut-offs a must.
- Beer, because beer.
- BBQs, because beer. And cooking inside is not as fun. (Neither is scrubbing, I do love a good outside shower).
- Vegemite, because you have it with coffee.
- Miranda Kerr, because Victoria’s Secret.
- And finally.. me, because I’m made, designed, and owned right here.
Whether or not you appreciate this country for one of the many reasons above: what better way to celebrate than to do so with a scrub?
Sounds pretty good to me. #letsbefrank