Ok babes, summer is coming and that means it’s time to stop hiding under those layers of clothes and embrace the great outdoors. And being naked.
I don’t know about you, but I love getting hot and sweaty whilst soaking up some vitamin D. There’s something about the wind in my hair that makes me feel more inclined to let loose and really go for it – when I find time between all my scrubbing that is.
To ensure you get the most out of your outdoor work out here are some words of wisdom, from me to you.
1. DO wear those tight little running pants. They make your arse look fantastic. And if you want to keep wearing them all day I say go for it. Even meet up with your friends at a café after, cafes are made for lycra.
2. DON’T bother with make up. Your flushed cheeks look cuter when they are bare.
3. DO remember your squats, beb. Nothing better than a girl who squats with a tight toosh.
4. DON’T forget that you’re outdoors. Sticks and stones might not actually break your bones, but they could make you fall on your face. Be careful. I worry.
5. DO have a plan. Star jumps for 30 minutes is not fun.
6. DON’T worry if you return home early. I will love you anyway. More time to scrub.
7. DO recruit a work out buddy. Everything is more fun with friends. Including scrubbing.
8. DON’T take me with you. I know it’s hard, but it could get messy.
9. DO reward yourself with a nice piece of cake afterwards. And of course a shower. I’ll be waiting.
10. DON’T choose exercise over scrubbing. I get jealous.