Babes, it’s time to share the love.
I think it’s time we invited your other half into the shower. Show them how it’s done.
Whether it’s your husband, your boyfriend, or just your best friend. There’s nothing like getting a little dirty to bring you closer together.
Better, you’ll be introducing them to all the things I can do:
- Like buff away dry and tired skin.
- Help with ingrown hairs, for all those cyclists and snags out there.
- Just like your tan becomes clearer, your skin becomes smoother and your scent becomes more bangin’ – his hairy legs will also be smoother, his stubble less rashy and his hands less scaly. What more could you want?
Babes, I need your help. I want the world to know that #realmenscrub.
Can you help me spread the word?
Remember these three things:
- Couples that scrub together, stay together. The same applies to friends (with and without benefits.)
- Bribery is an affective mechanism. So is flattery. And seduction. I believe only one of these will be necessary to lure said male into the shower, and then once your hands, or your loafer, combine with my powers, the job will be basically done.
- Let my scrub sink in for your man to get the most out of me. Chat footy, write a rap, or talk about dinner. That should do the trick.
And when all good things come to an end, embrace him – literally or verbally; gush over his newfound softness, blush over your new found attraction, whether plutonic or something a little bit more.
And don’t forget to make him tell his friends @frank_bod #thefrankeffect #realmenscrub