Like the pyramid of Giza, the Colosseum in Rome, and tiramisu flavoured Tim Tams; your bod is one of the world’s great wonders. And just like the other 7 great wonders, bods come in all different shapes, with all different bumps and lumps. All of which are equally amazing. Sometimes you need to be reminded just how amazing. Which is why I’ve put together 7 reasons your lady lumps are wonderful.
- You always want what you can’t have. Every man wishes he had a set of boobs. But #letsbefrank, if we did – you’d never see us. We’d all be sitting at home with our tops off.
- They take on a life of their own. Boobs have their own view of the world (inwards, outwards, down or up), they come in all different colours and all different sizes. And they love a bit of healthy competition… with one trying to outgrow the other.
- They have a great disappearing act i.e. when you lay down or take off that unnecessarily padded bra.
- I hear they are also pretty useful. Motherhood is one thing, modern day survival is another: you can prop your popcorn on them while you’re sitting on the sofa; use them as flotation devices or hide things in them like phones, keys and snacks.
- Now let’s head south, to that booty of yours. For the bum-fanciers, this is a region of great delight – day and night. By day, each cheek bounces to your own beat helping you get from A to B in style.
- Just like boobs, bums are practical. They perch a babe on a stool so she sits like the queen she is, but they can also close a fridge door in one swift hip movement.
- By night, the bum almost takes on a life of its own. It detaches and belts out its own dance floor solo. It has its own set of signature moves that drops that thing to the floor, into crowds and into the face of onlookers. The power of the bum in one word? Beyonce.
#letsbefrank my coffee-based skincare range will cover every inch of your bod in dirty, love. Because in my books, all bumps are good bumps. That’s just the kind of guy I am.
Don’t forget to share your bump love with me on social.