Getting enough zzzzzzzzzs is hard, I get it.
Just like waking up early is.
But then again the best things in life aren’t free. Like me.
They are however, worth it. Wouldn’t you agree?
Because when you get to sleep early- and wake up early- good things start to happen; I’ll tell you five, to be exact.
Why 5 and not 10, you may ask? The answer is simple: five starts with an f, and funny that; so does frank.
- A common complaint you babes make is that there isn’t enough time in the day to get things done. But when you set that alarm 30 minutes early, even a whole hour, you’ll be amazed at the things you can achieve in that extra time, and the impact it can have on your day- not to mention your smile.
- Who doesn’t love breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, giving you an improved level of concentration and stamina. Take an extra ten minutes to cook some eggs and avocado, and don’t forget that cup of coffee; rich in antioxidants and nutrients, waking you up from the inside, out.
- With a few extra minutes in the morning, you can do things like meditate, or simply relax. Maybe you can write down three things you’re thankful for. This will not only be a pat on the back, but it will also get your brain going for the day.
- You’re up and out of bed, inspired and fed (potentially). Why not exercise? This will be a guaranteed energy boost before your work day, as well as allowing you to sleep better at night so that your body has time to relax.
- Also starting with’ f’. Family time. The more you get done in the morning, the more time you’ll have to unwind with family and friends in the evening (and me in the shower). Simple, that.
#letsbefrank, an early night and start leaves you feeling refreshed, energised, and fully franked for the next day.
You can thank me later.
PS- Do you have any other tips for sleeping better or getting more out of your day? Tell me on social : facebook